February 1, 2021 Parent Information
Updated: Apr 23
STUDENT WORK SHOWCASE
Happy Black History Month!
QUOTE “You don't fight racism with racism, the best way to fight racism is with solidarity.” - Bobby Seale
Is your student having trouble logging into Zoom?
Students should follow the 3 steps:
1) open up their sfusd email and leave the tab/window open
2) open a new tab/window and go to sfusd.zoom.us/meeting , leave the tab/window open
3) open up a new tab with the meeting link and then click on it.
A+ TIPS FOR STUDENTS
If you are behind, follow these three steps to catch up:
1. Do the work due today. It is under TO DO on the Daily Slide.
2. Do missing assessments OR assessments with scores below 70%
3. Do make up work on the weekends OR if you have have time during the week.
FOCUS - This week we are focussing on multiple representations of proportional relationships in 7th grade and multiple representations of linear equations in 8th grade.
NOTE - If you complete a late assignment OR you redo an assignment with a low score, remember to hit “ RE-SUBMIT” so I see the assignment